The DTS seeks to bring you into a more intimate relationship with God. It also gives you an opportunity to discover your passions and your part in God’s purposes for the world. It is for those who long to follow Jesus in new ways with a different perspective.
The course is a full-time program and lasts five or six months. It consists of two parts: lecture phase and outreach phase. In the lecture phase, you will learn more about God and His world. You’ll learn not only from lectures but also from community living and practical training. The outreach phase focuses on applying what you learned in the classroom through an intense, cross-cultural experience.
14th October 2019
For the next DTS, the focus will be communicated soon.
DTS expenses include (for 5 months in Craiova and in Balkans): accommodation, food, transportation, course and mission materials, teacher expenses;
Do not include: personal expenses, passports, visas, etc.
TAXES by zone
-Western people: 1500 EURO
-Non Western people: 1100 EURO
For those whom the only obstacle is finance are kindly requested to contact us.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following questions:
0. Name, e-mail, phone number.
1. What is, in short, your testimony?
2. Describe your relationship with God at present.
3. How would you describe your involvement in the local church?
4. Why do you want to attend this school?
5. Have you ever had any experience through which God spoke about mission calling? If so, please describe it!
6. What kind of ministries are you interested in?
7. What are your main goals for the coming years?
8. How do you describe your relationship with family? Are the parents agreeing to attend this school? If not, please explain.
9. Are you involved in any romantic relationship (friendship, engagement, marriage)? If so, please mention it!
10. What other information do you think would be useful in analyzing your application for admission?
11. Please download this Confidential Evaluation about you, in three copies:
One for the pastor (or somebody from leadership) and two for other two people who know you well.